Sunday, November 7, 2010

. . . . Mono No Aware . . . .



I find you
behind the clouds - hiding in the sky
rinding on the rays of a sunbeam - your hair - fast on fire
there are distances I travel
and you move me . . . . silently - secretly
there are moments in my existence that hold still
and you hold me . . . . securely - softly
inside the shadows of the night - you remain
watching - waiting
I see you
in reflections in the puddles of rain
in the smiling eyes of a child
there are instances when I believe
and you seek to feel me - to hear me
there are closed doors that wish to walk through
and you hold them open - shatter the lock and bury the key
inside the sounds of morning - you drift
like the timid wind - like the rising sun
I feel you
and even if my stereo song is blind
my speakers' fabric torn and disabled
my life in "mono no aware" - keeps me moving
keeps me falling . . . keeps me floating . . .
towards the music of you . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment